Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Activies

My Thanksgiving Started off fixing the pumpkin pie mistake I had made the day before. Thankfully, after a call to my Grandpa N, I was able to fix it. I was told by many a person that it tasted great. That made my day.
After that we went on over to the zoo. They were having free admission for everyone in thanks for the tax money that is going to be given them by popular vote. It was nice of them to say thanks.

In case you didn't know, elephants are my favorite non-Australian land animal.
They also have a little museum in the zoo dedicated to elephants. It was full of statues am a baby elephant bike. The bike is much bigger then it looks
This is Wes. He stopped to smile or me.
I just love these turtles
This hippo turned around just so I could take it's picture. Apart from that the view was non to pretty.After that we went home and prepared the last touches for dinner. Then some friends came over. It was cool because we had ran into all of the people that were coming to our house at the zoo.

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a fun day at the zoo. I love you and have a happy Monday.

Amber said...

I did take the photos. I will randomly share my beach with you. Notice it is my beach. Hehe...

Amber said...

This is just a reminder to update your blog. Pictures of your cute self, and a photo of your favorite Oregon spot or view are some suggestions. Love you. (: -Amber