Saturday, December 6, 2008

St. Nicoals Day

This morning my Uncle Garn woke me up saying that the kids wanted to wake up now and see what St. Nicolas left. Huh?.......Oh yah, we left our shoes out last night so he could fill them with candy and presents. For those of you who don't know St. Nicolas day is a German tradition like our Christmas, just on a smaller size. Because Garn and Aj lived in Germany they celebrate it too.
Thank you St. Nickolas.

Here are some pictures.
Waiting for everyone to get up is Autum and Wes.
Here are my shoes, and they've never looked better.
Hidden behind all my candy was this book.
St. Nicolas must have been inspired because when I opened it the first few instructions were things I need to remember. One thing I really like about this book is that below the instructions is a scripture to go with it. I love having the scriptures right there to back guidance and instruction up. I think Santa would be well liked by any young adult or teenager for leaving this in there Stocking. I know St. Nicolas is.

No comments: