Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures

Did you think I forgot to take pictures of people while out in the snow? Nope. Here they are.

This is Serena
She is new to the high school scene and is handling it great. I am very impressed with her self confidence. She doesn't seem to care what others think. If she likes it she likes it, even if some people would see them as childish or immature. Not that they are but that high school nerves would seem to make them though. Not Serena though. Her out going, fun loving, general happy personality and dedication to her goals conquerors all.


This is Jeremy.

No he is not part Chinese. He just has the eye squinting smile like some of us in my family. Jeramey loves to help in the kitchen when it comes to cooking and, like most boys, just wants to have fun. He also seems to want to be older then he is sometimes. I have tried to explain to him that being a kid is fun and he should enjoy not having the responsibility of various things. It didn't work. Oh well.


Here is Autum.
While in many ways she is a girlie girl she has the energy to keep up with her two brothers that are close in age. She also loves one on one attention, the cat and fisher price dolls. Apart from that she has a set of lungs made for singing. At the ward party Santa came. Darcy, the lady who cut my hair, told her to go tell Santa what she wants. Autum said she didn't know what she wanted. I think in many ways Autum has the ability to be content with what she has as long as there are people to be around and interact with.


The youngest is Wes.

Don't let his size fool you. He is small but is more then capable of holding his own in a squabble.
He also has a tender heart and can be quite the gentleman. Lately he has taken to pushing my chair in for me. He will sometimes even hop up out of his chair so he can. Wes is very creative in a silly way. Sometimes he will tell joking stories about why such and such happened to so and so or they could do this next time that happens. Another thing I find so cute is that he wants nothing more then to be like Jake and Ross. I think that says many good things about the kind of big brothers they are. One of the ways Wes is trying to accomplish this is by eating allot. He is succeeding very well.

Then there are Garn and Aj. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of them. They are wonderful though. They both give excellent advice that is based on spiritual understanding and their life experiences. They have taught me so much and I am very grateful for it.

No comments: