Monday, December 15, 2008

Future Blog Makeover

So I get to go home on Wednesday. After I have hugged my family set up the two remaining Christmas trees, grown two love handles (one for fudge the other for caramel) I am going to give my blog a real makeover. My own personal header and everything. I am so excited. My mom is really good at it and can teach me to use her program. I admit that it is rather pathetic that my mother has to teach me a computer skill when computers are so post to be my generation. On the bright side having my mom teach me things makes me feel like a kid again.
Lucky Amber gets home on Tuesday. I am so jealous. That is ok though because then I don't have to compete for arrival competition. Hopefully I will have lots of pictures to show you soon of all the fun projects we are planing on doing. Of course there will be lots of pictures of my family. All 13 of us.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Your blog is looking "blue". Any future photos or updates in your blogsters future? I love you beautiful.

Becca said...

How are you girl?

When are we going to finish Grandma's blog? I always forget about it until I go to post on my blog and see that I have 2 blogs!