Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello Again.

Well in my 2 months of not blogging things have been a little busy. As for Christmas and New Years, they were great. Amber and my mom blogged about those though so I don't have to.
For those of you that didn't know I moved from Oregon to TX at Christmas. I miss Oregon but I know that I am so post to be here right now. So on the hard days when I want to be anywhere but TX I remind myself of that. How long will I be in TX? I have no idea. On the bright side I get to enjoy the company of my family.
While I wasn't planing on going to school this semester I am. Insurance is important and I can't be on my dads of I'm not attending school. My classes are oil painting, drawing and psychology. I like them. Drawing can be tedious because it is 3 hours straight and some of the mediums (that's what they call the different types of things you draw with. ex. color pencil, charcoal) are very annoying to use. In oils we have been doing monotones but were starting color in our next class. This is great because while you learn allot when doing monotones I was getting tired of blue and brown.
Well I have a class I need to head over to. I hope you are all well and that life treats you great.

3 comments:

Roger said...

I'm glad you are blogging agin - and I like your new look blog too. Hope you emjoy your time in Texas and your school classes.xox

Amber said...

Yea you blogged. Whew she is alive. (o: I love you. Thanks for posting for me. I like your new header, super cute. You are amazing and I hope you have a super Tuesday.

J. Paige said...

Cute blog- I forgot how to make the background page a scrapbook look - want to remind me- love you- mom