Thursday, February 19, 2009

EFY 2009

I get to be an EFY counselor this summer!!! I have 3 sessions that I get to work. I am so Happy. My sessions are in Logan Utah, and they are stay at home sessions. The sessions are spaced though so I will be in Utah from about May 30th to July 11th. Yea because I love being in Utah. I also love youth. I think they are awesome with so much potential. I also love the gospel and want to help the youth see how much it can bless their lives. I am so excited for summer now.




2 comments:

Letia said...

WOW, that will be such a neat experience! What a great summer job. I am happy for you!

Kourtney said...

No way?!? You already found out?! That is SO SO exciting! I had my interview last week and they said that we won't find out for 6-8 weeks if we got a job or not. I really hope I do! And maybe even get some in Utah and be up there the same time you are!!! PS - your blog is so stinkin cute!!!