Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Walk in the Snow

Today I was woken up to someone telling me it had snowed. A minuets later someone came and told me breakfast was ready. I must admit that if you have to wake up that those are some great things to wake up to. A special treat to breakfast was hot chocolate. Thank you snow for giving me an excuse. The snow also canceled church. I guess people are a little scared of snow here or maybe it is way worse in other places. Oh well. To substitutes church we watched music and the spoken word along with other programs from the BYU channel via the Internet. The music was especially wonderful because it is Christmas music. I love Christmas music. After lunch we went on a walk. Here are some pictures for you.


A little lesson from a little branch. This branch is very thin yet supports allot of snow. I think people are like this. We are very little, yet we can support allot of things.

1 comment:

J. Paige said...

what fun posts and really nice pictures- good job!