Friday, November 21, 2008

Brown Sugar

Somethings are handed down from generation to generation. One of those things is eating plain brown sugar. This quirk I inherited from my mother who inherited it from her mother who it seems to have inherited it from hers.
When Grandma was a girl her mom would use it as a reward. This makes me think that Great Grandma must have liked it or else she wouldn't have used it as a reward.
I love that I do things that my mother, grandmother and great grandmother have done. Even though it might seem strange to some people (Becca, Serena and Jake) I still like it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I bought some grape fruit to go with my brown sugar. Emm so scrumptious!! I went to call you this morning and I thought I'd better see what time it was there. I'm glad I did, because you are an hour a head. Hopefully you weren't up at 8:30. (: I love you. I can't wait to talk to you. Happy Monday.