Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Great Books

A few months ago Grandma sent me this book.
I loved it and was very pleased to find that there are sequels. They books together are called the Books of Bayern. For my birthday, last week, Grandma gave me the next book.I started reading it the night before I left Utah. So my friend Alyssa wouldn't have to sleep with the light on I read in the bathroom (there were people sleeping in every other part of the house) Around 4am someone needed to use the restroom so I had to retire. An hour and a half later it was time to wake up and leave so I did. Then I risked and got car sickness to finish reading. Don't worry, I finished before the carsickness reached vomiting. Now I just need to read the the last one.Hmmmm. I know what I want for Christmas.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ooo girl you are in trouble. You took pictures of fall and not your hair. I hope you are going to make up for that soon. (:. I love you and I am glad you like Shannon Hale's books. She keeps them clean and inventive..enjoy.