Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Every Thanksgiving my family watches A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I got to watch it last night. It made me happy.

Traditions are wonderfull things and I am thankful for them. Here are some other things I ama thenkful for

Amigos: They make me feel special.
Books: They allow me to have adventures without risking anything.
Cooks: They make some of my favorite things.
Dogs: They chase cats and can tell when you are having a hard day.
Education: It empowers your mind.
Family: Sorry there are to many reasons to list.
Games: They keep me entertained.
Heavenly Father: He loves me and let his son die so I could live with him again.
Instruments: When played well together creates music that arouses the soul.
Jesus Christ: He died for me and in doing so gave me so much.
Kids: Their innocence and simple happiness brings joy and life to everything.
Laughter: It chases tears away.
Money: It allows me to do the things I need/want.
Notes: A simple thing that can make a persons day.
Opinions: People have such interesting ideas sometimes.
Prophets: They tell me what I need to hear.
Quotes: They make you think, laugh and/or smile.
Religion: People who actively practice a religion are know to be happier and have more hope.
Scrapbooking: It allows my creativity to flow.
Telephones: They let me call home.
Utah: It is where the saints found refuge and I always feel extra good there.
Voting: It lets me voice my opinion even when it is not popular
Work: When accomplished it makes a person feel good about themselves
X I'm substituting it with the letter H: Holy Ghost: It is the comforter and tells me things I need to know
You: I'm sure you've done something nice for someone which makes me happy.
Zoos: I have lots of fun memories at them.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Roger said...

Very nice Clarrisa - I'm also thankful for the internet since it lets me catch up with far away family. I hope you have a lovely thanksgiving weekend.