Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pebbles in my Pocket

While I was in Utah I got Grandma to take me to Pebbles in my Pocket. For those of you who don't know they are a super awesome scrapbook store. We were in a hurry so I had to shop fast. As I have learned in the past the faster I shop at a scrapbook store the more I spend. This held extremely true. I spent more then I spend in clothes. EEEEEEE.
At least I got some cute stuff. See.
When I get married my poor husband had better hope that I spend a long, long time shopping. To get use up some of the supplies me and Serena made some cards. It was fun. My floor is still a mess but it was fun.







1 comment:

Amber said...

Yea for pictures and cute cards. You made my day. Thanks so much beautiful sister. Oh and your hair looks so pretty. I love you.