Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hair

For an early birthday present Garn and AJ paid for me to get a hair cut.
Thank You Garn & AJ!!
So I cut my hair off again. Mom, don't panic. It was extra nice because the lady (Darcy) cuts our hair at home. She is going to come over and teach me ways to style it later when I have more time. After talking to her I decided to let her surprise me. It is cut in a way that I have to do it. This I decided to do so I would finally learn to do my hair. Talk about sacrificing for education or beauty being pain. My hair is my one vanity after all. (kind of funny since I rarely do it; I just like the color and that it is thick and ok maybe I have more then one). I have always never really done my own hair. It is a shower, brush, air dry and go kind of thing, or skip the air dry and go immediately into a ponytail. This style is cute so Darcy is awesome. I'm sure I will think she is even more awesome when she has taught me more about how to make my hair stay cute. However all of this dose mean "investing" in some good hair products. I hate spending money on unnecessary things so this could be tuff. On the bright side I will look extra cute for the family photos we are taking at Christmas. Also by the time I see my Daddy N again my hair will be long enough to brush. That is one of my favorite ways he shows me love. He likes it when I have long hair and after I get in the habit of fixing it it WILL be grown out again.
Oh, and when I figure out the whole picture thing I will put some up with this post. Hopefully soon

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ohhh so dying for a photo. Hurry Aj Hurry..I need to see a photo.

Letia said...

I can't wait to see your new 'do. I am desperately in need of a haircut, but I don't know what to do....so meanwhile, I look scraggly.

Roger said...

Looking forward to the photo - it's a brave thing to do - getting a haircut and leaving it up to the stylist.