Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eggnog

Recently S had been asking my mom if they could buy some eggnog. He had been asking her for about a month. Every time they would would go to the store S would remind her to check. Finely it was in the store so of course they bought some. When they got home my mom put it in a sipy so S could indulge. After taking a sip S said
"Ahhh, one sip and it's like your in the spirit world"
So cute and it continues.
Today my dad got S to talk on the phone to me. Normally all he says is "I really really love you. Bye". I decided that I would try to get him to play our old game. So I say "I love you more then pickles". We continue this for a bit before he says "I love you more then picking up couches" I figured I would comment on how strong he must be to puck up a couch. He liked that. I didn't know that he actually does this now. To think he is only four. I mentioned it to my mom later and she told me how on the way home from church E was talking about a little girl named Sydney.
She is about S's age. S pipes up "I tried to tell her that I could lift couches but she wasn't listening". Yep, he's already bragging to the ladies. How cute. It's a good thing he has brothers and sisters that will help him understand humility when hes older. For now it's just plain cute.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ohh boy. S is such a cutie. Stories like that bring an instant smile. Thank you for sharing.

Amber said...

ps. the jeweler I like is lake travis jewelry from etsy..Good luck beautiful

J. Paige said...

We sure love you and want you to always remember you are a special part of our family!