Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm Smart!!

At least that's what they told me. My professor asked us what success in work is. So I told him it is "when you get what you want out of work and work lets you get what you want out of life." Apparently he thought that was good because he added it to his curriculum and will now be sharing that definition with his other classes. The rest of the class thought it was good too. Well now that I have finished bragging.....Life in Oregon is going good. I like my ward, enjoy seminary, think its fun to mess around with my cousins and am improving my cooking skills both at work and at school. I even smell like fruit when I get home (OK, maybe that's in my head). Eventually I am going to get the cousins to pose for me so I can try to take cute pictures of them.

3 comments:

J. Paige said...

It's so good to hear all of the happy good things you are doing! Keep it up :0)

Letia said...

Don't you love when you say something profound AND in front of others! Yay for you.

Roger said...

Well of course you are smart! Sounds like you are enjoying this new stage of life.