Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful

I'm feeling blue and starting to go on a pity party. Those are not fun so its time to count my blessings.

(I wish I could figure out the computer so I could put up some pictures. May be I'll update later)

Family- They make me laugh. There fun to talk to. They cheer you up on your down days. They give you hugs.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints- I love everything about it. It provides me with peace, direction, Friends every where I go, and things to do. Through the church I learn about my savior.

College- It provides me with classes that help me better myself and some fun things to do too. I want to take the horse back riding class next term.

Friends- They offer a change of pace and our the new people that you get to know.

Summer Vacation- Breaks and changes in pace are wonderful things

Little kids- They are so cute and generally cheerful

Craft Stores- A place to get your creativity going

Cars- They get you where your going faster.

The city buses- If they didn't exist I would be walking.

Restaurants- It means you don't have to cook.

Sugary Foods- They were made just for me.

The person who started cake decorating- The opportunity to be creative with out having to haul around the results when you move..........well, kind of.

Seasons- The constant change in scenery is refreshing.

Rain- an excuse to drink hot chocolate and it sounds pretty on a tin roof.

The list could go on but I will end it here for now.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You are such a good example of counting your blessings through the blue times. I'm so glad I have you. You are an awesome sister!! I love you.

Roger said...

Yep - the list doesn't stop once you start counting - and cute little brothers must be high on yours - he sounds adorable.