Thursday, September 4, 2008

M is for Molasses Cookie

I spent Sunday and Monday visiting my Dad, Mum, Ammon and Brother(he's a dog) A lot of time was spent playing Lego Star Wars on their Wii. I think its a great game because when the people die they burst into Lego pieces instead of getting all bloody. Much better when it comes to the no violence thing. Its a game for all ages so if a dad or big brother wanted to spend some time with a little brother they will both be entertained. Not that that's the best thing if you're trying to get to know the person but it will pass the time. I know because me and David played until two in the morning. Another thing I did while I was there was make molasses cookies. I love these cookies and eat them by the dozens as I drown them in milk. They're one of the few things I can make too. Unfortunately I have now eaten all the ones I took home with me and want some more. Sigh.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I already miss you beautiful. Have fun, and take lots of photos. Ohh and call when you get the chance.

Amber said...

Thanks for calling. I love you more then cookies