Thursday, September 25, 2008

GPS, Jamba Juice and Me

Well everyone I am now in Oregon. Garn and Aj are letting me live with them. It has been fun. Aj let me use her car to go job hunting. I was kind of nervous to drive it. I also would have gotten lost were it not for the wonderful invention of the GPS. It is my new best friend. Now, mom I know that we (Dad in particular) do not agree with the whole new car thing. However when I finally do get to buy a car I am getting one with a GPS in it. That thing was made for me. Of course I do need a job so I can support myself. I wanted somewhere that the workers seemed happy and friendly. I also wanted somewhere that I wouldn't spend all my money or that if I didn't spend my money It wouldn't have a negative effect on me.



Tadah, Jamba Juice. The best part is that I have to memorize the recipes. Now I will be able to have them where ever I have a blender and the right ingredients. Can you say yum. Apart from my job I will be starting some classes at a local college. I am attending the local singles ward which is small but still has good people in it. On Monday we had FHE and our activity was cranium. My team won. The best part was that we weren't even being competitive like the other team. Thankfully we also have an institute up here so I will get to go to those too. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love you beautiful!! Way to go on the new job. I think GPS was made for the girls in our family. We should try another trip to Mesa with a GPS. I bet we'd have much more shopping success. Love ya.

J. Paige said...

I think I need a GPS too- I'm so excited for all of the things that you are doing- thanks for the tip on the candy corn Mason Jars- VERY CUTE and I think I have everything to put a few on the mantle. BIG HUGS, MoM