Monday, September 15, 2008

Big Sister Withdrawals

Sorry, this is another one I started but never got around to posting.
The week E started school again I was very sad that I wasn't there to help her pick out her supplies, get ready, do her home work and eat breakfast with her. It nearly broke my heart. I waited for more then 10 years to have her and then I miss her starting school again. I practically prayed her into existence because I wanted a little sister so much. I miss her waking up at night and coming to lay by me. I miss helping her decorate her doll house too. I also miss how she sometimes says words wrong.


Then There is Spencer. He has been playing Age of the Empires. Spencer does fully understand that there are codes that give you the things he needs to win. His only problem is that he can't spell them. That's something I can do. He has also been waking up at night again. Normally he would come and snuggle with me but I am to far away. I miss his snuggles and hearing him say (as I taught him) "One for the money two for the show three to get ready and a kiss to go". He also sings songs. I miss that too. He is even saying big words like "converted" now. Oh well, I will see him at Christmas and he will give me hugs then.

No comments: