Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm Moving Again

So I meant to post this awhile ago but got lost in packing and hanging out with Amber. We had an awesome time together and I am super excited to see her again. I wouldn't mind seeing David too if I get to win at settlers. Anyways I am now in Oregon and will post more about it here later. If it seems that the following cuts off it does. I never managed to get around to finish it.

Next week I get to move to Oregon. Garn and AJ are letting me stay there for a while. I am excited for another adventure. I get to meet a new singles ward full of new people. I love meeting new people and seeing what makes them tick. I get to get a job. (Maybe in a scrapbook store.... that would kill my pay check). It also rains and snows in Oregon more then anywhere I've lived recently. The last time I check I liked the rain and the snow. I've also sort of wanted to live in Oregon since when we had our family reunions there. I like that there is the beach and pine trees in one place. I also like bundling up in fall clothes so the cool weather will be great. It also gives me a great excuse to go shopping. I haven't had a good winter jacket since we moved to Texas. Yay!!!
Well all of those things are wonderful I am still going to miss all of the great people here. Amber and David have been great. They are a fun and happy couple that understands my sense of humor. It's also been wonderful to have my sister with me. In some ways it made me feel like a kid again. She plays with my hair, paints my nails, talks to me and makes me yummy things to eat. What could be better. Then there are all of the friends. Stacy has been wonderful and it is amazing how fast we became friends. She is a great person who actively seeks for ways to bless the lives of everyone around her. She succeeds all the time. I am thankful for people like Lydia and Tiffany who who invite people over to their house for game nights. Stuff like that makes people feel that others like having them around.

No comments: