Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ultimate Frisbee

Last Monday, after FHE I went to play Ultimate Frisbee. I haven't played in a long time so I didn't remember the rules. To my understanding it was basically football with a Frisbee. It went something like this.
The guy next to me caught the Frisbee. Then to his surprise I was right in using his face using my defensive basketball skills I had learned in previous years. The guy let out a "what the" as I knocked the Frisbee out of his hands. It fell behind him so I quickly grabbed him by the waste and through him behind me. Then the guy says something like "Hey, ahh, that's still mine." I asked why. I didn't think I had done anything wrong. He then informed me that your not allowed to hit the Frisbee out of a persons hand. I said OK and then let him throw it. I decided that I needed to know what all the rules are. He told me that I wasn't so post to touch the person with the Frisbee, knock it out of a person hand or run with it.
What I learned-I like Football better.

No comments: