Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home can be a Heaven on Earth

About two weeks ago my family had a reunion. For anyone who didn't get to go you totally missed out. There was always someone to talk too, play games with and help with anything that needed to be done. My Friend that I brought up seemed to be impressed by how close our family was. I was so proud. I can honestly say that our Family reunions are my favorite thing. I love them even more then Christmas. I love being surrounded by all of you amazing people. You are all so talented and smart. I am so proud to call you each family. What I love best is that I feel completely loved by all of you and that you all love each other too. No matter where we have our reunions we make it a home for the time that were there and I truly feel that it's the closest thing to living in heaven on earth. I am so excited for our next reunion.

3 comments:

J. Paige said...

We are so blessed to be part of such a neat family! Thanks for posting and putting it all into words so well- love you, mom

Becca said...

Aww...I love you too! Hey, have you talked to Peter yet? Ha, ha!

Amber said...

I'm so glad you shared that with us. It sure is blessing to have family close...I sure have enjoyed having you be my neighbor. I love you beautiful.