Monday, July 7, 2008

Cold Sores

This is a little negative but very true.
In case any of you didn't see the sore on the side of my mouth last week, yes, i get cold sores. I admit that it was a bummer to get one then. I didn't get to blow bubbles on a single babies stomach or kiss Spencer and Emily. A few days later though and that sounds heavenly. I now have three gross ones that hurt. I know its bad of me but I ditched Break the Fast and I plan to ditch F.H.E. and Ultimate Frisbee tonight too. The only thing that has managed to get me out of my house is the need for milk and some comfort food (things with sugar). Now that I have those things nothing will get me out. I would like to say that it is not the fact that they are unattractive that keeps me inside. It's that fact that there are uneducated people that think that the stran of herpes that gives you cold sores is the same as genital herpes. These people treat me like a slut after they see that I get them. The nice thing to do is to explain that its not the same thing, but what I want to do is walk right up, kiss them on the cheek, then say "perform your own study". (sigh) Lucky for them I don't.

1 comment:

Letia said...

I love your idea of kissing them! That is too funny. I am sorry that you have them, they hurt! At least the few I have had hurt and scarred my lip permanently.