Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Utah

I have always wanted to live in Utah. Now I get to. But lately Utah seems even better then it I thought it would be. Want to know why? Hope so because I want to tell you.
Craft stores
Yummy places to eat
BYU sports (FOOTBALL!!!)
My grandparents are here.
My cousin Emily from Australia is going to school in Utah
Church related things are EVERYWHERE
My sister, her husband and their soon to be here baby boy are moving here in a week.
My Cousins Tressa and Mindy are here (maybe they will let me babysit some time).
I have lots of aunts, uncles and cousins here. Some very close by and others just a few hours away. (I haven't lived so close to family since I was in kindergarten)
My Aunt Kim and Uncle Roger from Australia are coming in October and I will be here for it. (I think we ought to go to General conference together since they will be here for it)

I could go on but I will leave it at that. I am so happy and excited and being all of those things makes me thankful too.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

My kids LOVE you! Anytime you want to come play with them, you are welcome!