Thursday, July 2, 2009

Make Up Your Mind

At the moment I am in Provo. I have also decided that that is where I am going to stay for a bit. At least the fall semester. Yes, I was planning to go to Tucson for the fall but that changed so now I am going to stay here. I think I found an apartment that I like. I went to visit it today and it seemed nice. It also has a pool and a game room. I don't know who any of my roommates will be but in the same apartments I have a friend from Tucson so if my roommates are horrible then I will hide there. Or I could hide at my Grandma and Grandpa L's place because it is only a block or so away. The ward is rumored to be great but I think most people would say that about there ward. My hopeful apartment is also right by campus so while I am not a student there I will still be able to enjoy most of the fun things that BYU has to offer. Now all I need is a job and a way to get my stuff in TX here.

3 comments:

Amber said...

If you wait till Christmas we may be able to help bring some of your stuff back. We also can share bedding and a few house hold items.

Roger said...

You are hard to keep up with! Still I hope you are there in October when Roger & I will probably be there - assumming everything goes as planned between now and then.

Hope it's a great move and place to live.

Roger said...

Roger has a mission reunion at general conference time in October which he is planning to attend - I'll come too so long as we sell a couple of cars between now and then - I'm very pleased with the timing because Amber will have had the baby and you'll be in Provo too.