Monday, May 25, 2009

There is no Arizona

Well that would be sad because their are allot of people I like in that state. Like my soon to be roommate Stacie.




Yep, I am moving back to Az at the end of July. I am so excited. I have never lived without family before so it will be a different sort of adventure. A more grown up and responsible adventure. I have been pinching pennies in preparation for this. I haven't pinched them this much in years. I am so happy. I have been dreaming of roommates since I was a kid. Of course I am a little nervous. I have never had roommates before. Stacie is wonderful so I know it will work out. She went to the trouble of finding us an apartment and roommates. She even made sure the apartment met my only requirement. That it be in a particular ward. In true fashion to the way my life works out that requirement won't matter by the time I get there because they are probably changing the ward boundaries. Oh well, even more new people can't be to bad.
We have two other roommates, Kristi and Mia. They are sisters. I don't know htem very well but I got to know their older sister when I was there and she is awesome. Kristi is the oldest of us all. I met her once and she seemed nice. I have it on good authority that she is. Mia is the youngest of us all. I haven't meet her but Stacie says she is nice too. Supposedly she doesn't have a bubble which is good because me and Stacie don't either. I am also told that she has lots of energy all the time. This will probably lead to lots of crazy roommate nights but hopefully Kristi will remind us of our neighbors before they remind our landlord of the noise policy. Actually I don't even know if there is one. I guess I'll find out.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yea for adventures...and packing. I'd best get back to work. Love ya .

Roger said...

That sounds great - but what do you mean 'doesn't have a bubble' - maybe that's an american term that I don't know - or maybe it's just young and hip and I'm not.

Rissa said...

No no Aunt Kim. It's more of a me term. A bubble is a person's personal space. If a person doesn't have one then they don't mind it if people do things like give hugs, tickle, poke, play with hair, squeeze onto a crowded couch, ect..

Roger said...

OK - I definitely have a bubble!