Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother


"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
-Abraham Lincoln

Here are some reasons that I'm glad my mom is my mom.

1. She has endless patience. She has never yelled at me when I do things I shouldn't. If I was her I would have yelled at me.
2. She loves her children more than anything. Even when we are annoying and stress her out.
3. She knows when I need things or am having a hard time. Even when I am states away and don't tell her about it.
4. She talks to me and keeps my secrets.
5. She understands me.
6. She is creative. I love the things that she comes up with.
7. She gives without a thought of return.
8. She is an example of living by faith.
9. She makes me laugh at myself and she laughs at the silly things I do.
10. Shes who I want to be when I grow up.

Thanks, Mom, for being the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really sweet. Thanks for forgiving and forgetting all the times when I mess up. I'm grateful to have you as a daughter!

Roger said...

That all sounds about right the way I remember Jana.