Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Bald!!!

















I have been planing to donate my hair to locks of love for a long time. My vanity has kept me from acting though because my hair is my favorite personal feature. Luckily my vanity can be out done by a great deal. Amber had heard from one of my cousins that the Dulce salon will give you a free hair cut if you donate your hair to locks of love, so Wednesday Amber and I went to Chandler and off my hair went. They took off a full 12 inches. I felt bald, cool and light weight but bald. It so short that I struggle to keep it in a ponytail. I also realized the night after they cut it that it was far to short to sweep it up into any sort of bun. On the bright side Amber says it is really cute. I feel cute in it too. The best part about it is that when I finally learn how to do my hair this short it wont take very long to accomplish.

Sorry about no picture yet. This blog stiff is new to me. I'll get Amber to show me how.

No comments: