Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I do miss my home back in Texas. Here there is no awesome mother that makes and or buys my favorite food(sugar) and plays with my hair. There is no Dad that tells me not to stay up to late and gives me hugs. There is no cute little sister playing the piano or adorable little brother that wakes me up with kisses, snuggles and dances with me. Living with Amber and David isn't a bummer though. It's actually a lot of fun. My mornings begin with Amber telling me that breakfast is ready. I definitely don't mind waking up to that. After breakfast me and Amber generally plan something fun. We watch movies, go shopping, eat at great places, paint our nails and do hair. It's like a long girls night. I decided that old traditions need to be started again. Therefore me and Amber are going to take up our read scriptures, write in journal then play speed time. She just doesn't know it yet. We have played speed though and I am proud to say I dominated 4-1. It's great having a sister.

1 comment:

J. Paige said...

You created such a cute blog!!! I'm so impressed! We miss you too but we are grateful that Amber and David are spoiling you. I hope you get to spoil them back :o)
Have a happy day!