Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Amber wants updates so here you go.

I am loving my life. My roommate Eden is wonderful. She feeds me all the time. The only problem with that is that she doesn't eat when I cook even though I want her to.... Maybe what I'm making doesn't look good to her. I shall have to make things that are yummier more often and see how that goes.

I am truly a "starving student" in thought. If it wasn't for Grandma, Amber, Church Activities and Dates I would probably not eat at all. It just disgusts me when it come to food prices. However I have learned to eat whenever food is offered. I have also learned to be considerately less picky about what I eat. For example...

My apartment complex has many ants living in it. For the most part they are not as bad as when I first got there. However we do find them in our food from time to time. This morning I was eating cherios and sure enough there was a dead ant floating in them. I was half way through the bowl at this time so I almost ate them anyway. Then I thought to myself. "No, my dear, you are not desperate enough to eat bugs for protein." I then dumped the cherios down the sink. It hurt because it felt like I was dumping money down the sink.
Alas such is the life of a college student. At least if you're me.

p.s. This is not a cry for food. I intend to make it on my own as much as possible. If I get desperate enough I will go on more dates in an attempt to get more food.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hillarious my dear. I think you need something called ant killer. I'm sure that is not in the budget, but you would be saving money because it would be protecting your spendings on food. Way to save your self and volunteer for more dates. I love you. Thanks for the update. (0:

Rissa said...

Thanks sister dear. Right after you got off the phone Brett came and offered me baked potatoes, As many as I could eat. I stoped at two.