Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Pea

According to my Mum it is my duty as an aunt to keep the photos of my nieces or nephews coming. Since Sweet Pea decided to come early that duty starts now. I won't give you to many details as the mother to be will probably want to do so herself. But here is what I will tell you.

At 11:00 am on the dot a beautiful baby boy came into the world. He was a little early (two months), but he is healthy at 4lbs. 11 ounces. He only needs a little help breathing so that is good. I can also say that the mother, my wonderful sister, is also doing fine and is on her way to a quick recovery.
He is endlessly precious, cute and dear to our hearts. I got to sing him lullabies while David filed out paper work. Amber is still at the other hospital recovering but she should get a pass to visit him tomorrow. I'm glad that he is here and safe. Now he just needs a name.

4 comments:

Roger said...

Granny just told us so I thought I'd check your blog in the hope of photos - hooray.

He's gorgeous and looks so healthy for a 6 week premmie baby.

Can't wait to see him in person.

Keep the photos coming - we love them.

Jennifer said...

He is precious! Thank you for sharing the pictures and I can't wait to hear the full story from Amber. So glad you are there to love and support them.
Aunt Jen

J. Paige said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. We just got home and had to look and see them. Now we can go to sleep happy- thanks for helping Amber and David so much!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the pictures. He looks tiny, but strong, alert, and super cute.

Congrats Amber and David