Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A little up date.

Monday- I started my Lion oil painting. It is coming along ok. After work I made a lemon cake. I am told it tasted very, very good.
Tuesday- I made a friend chocolate covered strawberries. I can't eat them but I wanted to make them.
Today- I completely spaced that it was Wednesday and went to class very late. Ops.
Tomorrow- Early in the morning I am off to the airport. I get to go to Utah to see my Loveland family and go to General Conference. I am so excited.
Friday- have fun with family
Saturday-General Conference and the traditional between sessions pizza. I think we girl cousin should have a mini girls night while them men are at the priesthood session
Sunday- I get to go to Conference in the conference center. Yea! Then back to grandma and grandpas for the last session and most likely games.
Monday- I fly back to reality.

I am going to have a great time. Yea!

No comments: