Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Great Mail Day

These days its unusual to get happy things in the mail (unless you order it yourself). So, today when I got two great things in the mail I was thrilled.
First, I finely got my general conference tickets. I thought I was only going to get 4 but nope, I got 12 for the Sunday morning session. This is great because with the 4 that amber got for that session we will have enough for the people we had planned for. Yea! Thank you President Powers. :) I am so excited to go.

Next, I must say thank you to My Aunt Kim. Earlier, I blogged about Possum Magic., a children's book that is popular in Australia. In the blog I mentioned that I wanted it for my collection. So she sent it to me. Not only did she do that but she also sent me 3 other Mem Fox books. Wombat Divine, Time for bed and Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge. Thanks Kim!

Oh, did I mention that she sent them to Amber too. She's the greatest!Amber said she was extra excited because she wanted to start a collection of children's books to read to the baby. Thanks for jump starting that Kim.

1 comment:

Roger said...

You're welcome - how nice to go to General Conference - we'll have the video broadcast here over the easter weekend and we can hardly wait.

Glad you like the books - we love Mem Fox (except for her most recent book which is a bit dodgy).

Too exciting about Amber and David and the baby.
Love Kim