Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sleep Over

Saturday, after I crashed for 4 hours so I was recovered from my not sleeping at the camp out, my friend Stacie showed up for our sleepover. Amber and David were gone so it worked out great. We did everything teenage girls do at their sleepovers (except for calling guys and having a pillow fight). We did our nails, watched a chick flick, ate sugary thing, had a fashion show to decide what we were going to wear on Sunday, talked for hours, listened to music, did our hair, googled over guys and even (just to feel young again) played a detailed game of MASH. It was a tun of fun and we look forward to doing it again. Next time we are going to invite more people so we can have a pillow fight that will make Amber glad they don't make the old pillows that through feathers everywhere. It will be awesome. These pictures are the result of our fashion show. Stacie did my hair.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your fethered fight could turning into a sneezing frenzy...Thanks for thinking of me.